GURPS 4e "Immortals" Player Character roster
Player Characters for Gene D.'s GURPS 4e "Immortals" modern supernatural campaign
Player Characters for Gene D.‘s “Immortals” modern supernatural game, using Steve Jackson Games Inc.’s Generic Universal Role-Playing System (GURPS) Fourth Edition, created summer 2016, as of spring 2017:
- “Meles Ezana Menelik/the Abyssinian” [Beruk A.]: male Ethiopian Immortal human “warden” (actually the Immortal Memnon), landlord, and owner of a coffee house; following rumors of the Book of Enoch and trying to keep a low profile
- “Cody ‘Walking Fish’ Bashirs” [Byron V.O.]: male Cherokee human with a shamanic lineage, former captain in U.S. Marine Corps, and Man In Black (M.I.B.) assigned by “the Department” to monitor paranormal affairs in Kane County, Colo.
- “Connor Devlin Murphy” [Bruce K.]: male Irish human police officer and interdepartmental liaison, infected with lycanthropy in the 19th century; hot-blooded investigator
- “Sandy Shoals/ Sahandariel” [Rich C.G.]: male North American human (vessel), university employee who volunteers at a local homeless shelter, actually an angel trying to prevent the apocalypse
- “Jack Miller/Baldwin Brooker” [Brian S.]: male European human, was a medieval peasant who traded his soul during the Crusades (1200s) but cursed with undeath, now working on fire watch at the edge of society
- “Puck/Aer Lapis” [Drew S.]: male Pixie (Faerie/Ellyhon), nature spirit who occasionally “borrows” items from campers in Roosevelt Park
- “John Q. Public” [Brian W./absent ]: male North American human G-Man working for “the Bureau” charged with recruiting, engaging, or neutralizing dangerous talents
- “Lucien, a.k.a. the Shadowless Savant” [Jason E.R./absent ]: male French human scientist, member of Napoleon’s Egyptian expedition cursed with immortality and with control over light and shadows
- Retrieved ancient relics that were causing people to act out the Seven Deadly Sins across Kane County, Colo.
- Aided a crashed alien that had mind-controlled troops near the resort town of Highview
- Solved a murder at the Fernandez family’s masked Halloween ball
- Defended remnants of the “White Claw” clan of Irish lycanthropes from British agents and a vampire hunting them
- Began looking into a mysterious beheading and a shape-shifting cannibal….